Invading pests can go from a minor problem to a huge problem pretty quickly, especially if you don’t notice important signs of needing pest control early on. We highly recommend that you become knowledgeable in the signs of needing professional pest control. Ignoring these signs can cause huge and costly issues later. The signs that we recommend everyone be on the lookout for are:
- Damaged Fabric – Pests will naturally go toward fabrics that they can chew on. Be on the lookout for damaged cloth couches, clothes, rugs, and mattresses. Dark smudges on sheets, mattresses and clothes can also be an indication that you need pest control.
- Droppings – Any time that you find pest droppings, you can know that you have a pest control problem that needs to be addressed as soon as possible.
- Sounds – Sounds coming from your walls, attic, or crawlspace can come from many different things. It could be anything from termites to rodents.
- They’re Visible – The easiest way to know when you have a pest control problem is actually seeing the pests.
- Smells – Are you noticing a new and unwanted smell in your home? If you are smelling something, it is possible that the smell is coming from pest droppings/urine, deceased pests, or even nests of pests. Take note of where you notice the smells the most and call your local pest control company to come assess your home for pest issues.
If you notice any of these signs, we suggest that you give us a call. Taking care of the issue as soon as you notice these signs will aid in the quick control and recovery from any pests.